A virtual terminal is the payment option for our customers that want to accept credit card and ACH payments online securely and efficiently from their own computer. Motus Financial offers an easily accessible, upgradable and secure virtual terminal processing option.
A virtual terminal can be used to process credit card and ACH transactions from any computer with Internet access anywhere, allowing you to securely and efficiently handle a series of additional tasks including the verification, reporting and processing of credit card and ACH payments.
A merchant account from Motus Financial, allows you to use your computer’s web browser, an Internet connection and a USB credit card swipe reader to log into the virtual terminal secure website and perform a variety of functions, including:
- Process swiped credit card transactions
- Manually enter mail order/telephone order (MOTO) credit card transactions
- Manually enter ACH transactions
- Receive authorizations responses
- Generate receipts (print or email)
- Issue refunds to a customer’s credit card or ACH Account
- Tokenize credit card or ACH payment information for secure future billing
- Set up automatic customer billing or recurring charges
- Confirm transaction status
- Upload batch files
- Access, create and save a variety of standard and customizable reports
Secure and Versatile
Our virtual terminal offering is a fully PCI-compliant and PA-DSS-certified payment application. It’s also versatile, supporting both multi-merchant and multi-user environments. Related merchant accounts can be grouped and access allowed through a single log-in; additional users can be granted access to the virtual terminal at the discretion of the merchant account administrator.